Friday, September 7, 2012

The Real Me!

Well, I will start off my stating my whole name which is Camera(like kodak) Charese Gibson. My birthday is November 30 and  I am from Birmingham, Al. I bet you are wondering how the collage of photos at the top of this post describes who I am. The collage is made up of two images I've done for photography and the middle from google. I am a very caring person. Almost too caring. I often think more about the care of others moreso than myself, which is represented by the photo on the far left. The heart in the picture does not represent who I am today because I have changed and learned to forgive so diregard that. The middle and far right picture show that I love to smile and I am bright and beautiful person ! I am the youngest of 3 children and I have 3 nieces and a nephew who I love dearly. I have a great personality but no one really knows that until they actually talk to me. I love to shop, eat, and just hangout with friends. I am also very ambitious when it comes to things I plan to do with my life. All in all, I am a very sweet, gentle, and funny person!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate on the caring for others a lot. I look at it as a good thing and I do it a lot because I know blessings will come my way.

    ReplyDelete